October Half Term 2021
|Dates||Holiday Camps and Activities|
|25th October||Football Camp at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
|27th and 28th October||Cardiff City FC Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club|
Kings Camps is the UK’s leading sports and activity day camp provider for children aged 5-17, running activity programmes at the Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools in the Summer holidays enabling local children to get active, have fun and learn together.
Easter and Summer 2022 dates – to follow.
Operating from 8.15am to 5.45pm, Kings Camps offers local children the following programmes:
- Ages 5-7 Provides younger children with a wonderful introduction to getting active by trying new sports and games whilst learning new skills, making friends and having fun.
- Ages 8-11 These camps are so engaging, the children don’t even realise they are learning and progressing through sport. With lots of collaborative games, this is a great way to develop team working and communication skills.
- Ages 12-17 Older children like a challenge and Kings Camps has created an action-packed Teen Active programme. Once they are 15, children can join as a Rookie and train to become a future Red Top.
To find out more, visit www.kingscamps.org or call 0114 2632160. Founded in 1991, Kings Camps is part of the Kings Active Foundation, a UK registered charity.
Haberdashers’ Monmouth School of Dance
Dance 4 Life Workshops – Summer 2022 dates to follow.
A fun-packed week of varied activity. Children have the opportunity to experience classes such as Jazz, Commercial, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Street and Hip Hop.
Classes run each day from 10 am until 3 pm (staggered drop offs from 9:30 am and collections until 3:30 pm).
The course is open to children aged 4–16 years and split into age appropriate groups.
Tuition is provided by inspirational teachers who will lead the children through warm-ups, techniques, and dance combinations.
For further information or to book your place, please email: Pritchard.firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Course 11th to 15th April 2022
Summer Courses 25th to 29th July and 29th August to 2nd September 2022.
- Minis 4-7 year olds – 9am-10am
- Juniors 8-11 year olds – 10am-12pm
- Teens 12-18 year olds – 12pm-3pm
To book, please contact Adam & Michelle Davis:
Tel: 07816 875958
Football Skills and Fun Course
Cardiff City FC Soccer School
Dates: Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th October 2021
Ages: 6-12 years old
Train like a Bluebird this summer with Cardiff City Soccer Schools.
Lace up your boots for the three day Soccer School at Monmouth Schools Sports Club.
Taking place from Wednesday 27th to Thursday 28th October, sessions will involve fun football activities and small sided matches in controlled, reduced number groups to oblige with current FAW guidelines.
Cardiff City FC Foundation coaches are all UEFA qualified and will make sure everyone has a fantastic time while training like a Bluebird.
Sessions are open to boys and girls aged 6-12 years old of any ability. If you’ve never kicked a ball before or have been playing for years, you are guaranteed to enjoy the sessions, develop your skills and technique before putting them into practice in conditioned small sided games.
To find out more and book, visit Bluebird Experiences (vcita.com)
Download flyer Oct SS Flyer 2021 – M’mouth