Our spacious school shop carries a wide range of items intended to provide for the day to day needs of pupils.
Stock items include:
- All items of regulation uniform, including shoes, for all years at Monmouth School for Girls and Girls’ Prep
- Socks, tights, and hair accessories
- School bags
- Dance, swim, and sports wear
- A limited selection of sports equipment
- Stationery and art materials
- Greetings cards, postage stamps, and phone cards
Second Hand Department
Selected items of current regulation uniform are available in ‘nearly new’ condition.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
During the summer holidays we operate an appointment only system to provide an efficient service and to reduce waiting time.
NEW PARENTS can make appointments:-
- During term time from Monday 7th June – Friday 9th July between the hours of 10.00am and 2.30pm.
- From Monday 9th August – Thursday 2nd September, weekdays only, between the hours of 9.00am and 2.00pm. Apart from Monday 30th August when the shop is closed for the bank holiday.
- Friday 3rd September and Monday 6th September are reserved for our overseas boarders only.
- The shop is also open during the evening on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th September from 4.30pm until 6.00pm for general sales.
Please email email@example.com or call Mrs Sharon Gale on 01600 711225 to arrange your appointments as soon as possible. Appointments are limited, so please try and book early. Please allow an hour for your appointment.
When emailing please make the heading clear by adding “Uniform Fitting” and your daughter’s name so that it can be identified as genuine correspondence by our school spam filter.
Normal shop opening hours
|Term time||Monday – Friday||10am – 12:30pm|
|1pm – 4:30pm|
|Holiday time||The shop is closed during the holidays apart from August. The shop is open on inset days|
Frequently Asked Questions
Methods of Payment
Cash, Cheque or major Credit Cards
Second Hand Department
Second hand purchases can only be paid for using cheque or cash or added to your school bill once term has started.
Carrier Bag Charge
To comply with Welsh Assembly law, we are required to charge for carrier bags. Our charge is 5p per bag, but we are happy for you to bring your own.
During term time, unless you advise otherwise, pupils are allowed to put purchases on to their school bill, to a limit of £150 per term.